Scott digs deeper into the AdvoCare $150M settlement after the FTC determined that the popular with celebs, MLM company was actually running an illegal pyramid scheme. They promised people who signed up financial freedom and that the sky was the limit. It turns out the majority of people made nothing or even had to pay.
😎Scott Alan Turner is on a mad mission to help you get financial independence, ultimate happiness and a life full of awesome experiences.
👉New to The Scott Alan Turner YouTube Channel? Start Here: I Was a Money Moron. Here’s My Story: https://youtu.be/qpcnTAwtJec
👍Subscribe to my channel: https://scottalanturner.com/youtube
💪JOIN MY LIST AND GET MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER!
Be More. Earn More. Save More. Thrive More. Join my list to have a rich life now. https://scottalanturner.com
📘Get a FREE copy of my latest book “How to Save $1,000” (while supplies last!) I just ask you to pay your shipping so I can give away as many as possible. Get yours here: https://scottalanturner.com/save1000
IN THIS VIDEO YOU WILL LEARN:
– There are 20 or 30 celebrities, athletes, entertainers who all are paid endorsers or endorsees AdvoCare.
– What is the difference between multi-level marketing (MLM) and a pyramid scheme?
– According to the FTC, the difference is the emphasis on products vs emphasis on recruiting or getting and building the pipeline, the pyramid.
In AdvoCare’s case, out of 387,000 distributors:
– 67% earned $ZERO$$
– 2 out of 3 actually paid money to join and made no money
– 20 % made between a penny and $200 or up to 85 percent
– When you start digging into MLMs 80% – 90% of people don’t make their money back.
– Learn the difference between a pyramid scheme and MLM and what to look out for.
😻😍FOLLOW ME & MY CAT
🎙Listen to the #PODCAST 👇
https://ScottAlanTurner.com/podcast or on your favorite app.
About Scott Alan Turner
Scott Alan Turner is the new and true voice on money in America. Scott is a former money moron, living the paycheck-to-paycheck lifestyle, losing $40k by following bad investment advice, and racking up a load of credit card debt. But by age 35, he turned it all around and became a self-made millionaire.
In a world of get-rich-quick schemes, biased advice, and financial pied pipers, Scott’s authentic, no-holds-barred approach makes it possible for anyone to absolutely rock their personal finances.
With his rebel style, off-beat humor, and signature life-on-your-own-terms approach, Scott’s inspiring a movement of Financial Rock Stars across the globe.