AdvoCare International recently announced a revision of its business model from multi-level marketing to a direct-to-consumer and single-level marketing compensation plan. This announcement has caused quite a stir within the arena of direct sales. Kevin Thompson, Troy Dooly, and others have weighed in. What does this mean for Advocare reps and for direct sales?
- Jeff Gordon Wins the 2011 AdvoCare 500 at Atlanta
- 12 Years Of 31% Annualized Returns From Main Street Capital
- Lose weight naturally – Buy – Herbalife products – Get more from lemons – www.shoppinghbl.com
- TX Shootout pres. by AdvoCare | FCDTV
- How to use the Isagenix 9 Day Cleansing and Fat Burning System